Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
♠ 2009 Pontiac Vibe GT ♠
3,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
had a bad day today and got in somewhat of an accident where i rear ended some truck which was kinda not my fault since some idiot from oncoming traffic made an illegal left turn and made the truck in front of me and a semi next to me stop very hard and i couldn't stop in time :(

first thing i tried to get out but then my door couldn't open and the guy in the truck had to yank it open for me...i told him to be careful not to scratch my paint =/ but then i got out and my neck hurted like hell so i sat back down :(

first thing i checked was my headlights...i was so mad it is completely gone =( but thank god my lip kit and rims were ok haha well here's some pics of what my car ended up looking like...

poor headlights :(

poor car :(

·
Formerly VTEC-v6!
5,254 Posts
At least you're alright man, and plus, your projo's and ballasts probably arent messed up. Good luck getting it fixed up man!

·
Vimal (vee-mall)
4,418 Posts
OUCH! Im sorry to see that man. looks like your fenders got pushed back, thats why your door didnt open so easily.

hope everything works out.

·
keepin' it OG
10,188 Posts
come back with a CLS kin... :D

let me know kin for any rides to work or ne thing... you have my rain check...

·
Car Enthusiast
1,088 Posts
HOLY **** KIN!!! YOU OK??! That's the most important thing dude... Poor car.. Hope everything works out for you dude!!! Let us know if you need anything and I'll try to help dude!!

·
♠ 2009 Pontiac Vibe GT ♠
3,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks guys...my neck's a bit sore and my check feels tingly from the seat belt but other than that i'm ok...since i only have liability i have to pay for the damage so i don't know...i might just get another car haha man i was so pissed my headlights were broken and even my ballasts are messed up...well the ignitor snapped off and broke =/

btw thanks Kan for picking me up :D

and kiet i'll let you know if i need a ride to work..i'm gonna try to rent a car first thanks man :D

·
I Jumped Off Da Bandwagon
2,204 Posts
DAmn thats gonna cost alot to repair the damages. We all know how important the retrofits mean to you. Sad that they were damaged. I'm sure Rich can hook you up with a new retrofit.

·
V6P wandering idiot
1,634 Posts
just glad you're ok kin! and i hope everything gets straightened out quickly.

·
Destroyer of Tires
16,094 Posts
That sucks big time... damn. Those headlights must have been a big deal in themselves. The most important thing is that you are OK though. Whether or not you're getting a new ride, V6P has your back. Hope everything works out for you. Best of luck - azn style.

1 - 20 of 103 Posts