Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
www.buddyclub2.com

check out this website. On the front page, on the right hand column, about half way down you'll see a list of cars they need. Just relaying some info to all you 7thgen owners.

I think you have to live in jacksonville, fl. Not sure tho. Yall will find out before i will.

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
hmm, looks intersting. i'm just glad that more people out there are doing body kits for our cars. gives me more options :D
i hope someone from v6p will jump on this deal to keep us posted on the process.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
smokin6speed said:
the funny thing is they don't even have an application for a 7th gen coupe/sedan..
Thats the reason they need you. They need to make one for the car and put it in production. So if your the test platform you get the benefits from being the test plat form.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah help them out. Great group of guys that work there.

·
Carbon Fiber Man
257 Posts
Yeah, they have had that up for a year or so and when I checked into it a while back the only requirement was that you lived somewhat close to florida but I am sure it doesn't matter. They are based out of Jacksonville and that they would have your car for a month or longer depending on what they are working at the time.

·
JB4 e92
5,224 Posts
Buddy Club 2 is great. They shipped me the wrong side skirts, and corrected the problem quickly.

Great customer service, paid for shipping both ways and gave me a t-shirt. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts