Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
JB4 e92
5,224 Posts
I was originally going to put the 98-00 OEM fog lights in those holes (of course I never got around to getting the measurements of the fog lights). I had to scrap the plan due to my intercooler piping being in the way.

Du3ce said:
isnt that yjack's car?
Nope, his name is Jose. The last time I saw him it had the OEM bumpers on there and a FMIC up front. I'm not sure if he still has the car, since I've seen some for sale threads pop up here and there. I hope he's still around; we're supposed to run at the track. ;)

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
clean2draccord said:
Nope, his name is Jose. The last time I saw him it had the OEM bumpers on there and a FMIC up front. I'm not sure if he still has the car, since I've seen some for sale threads pop up here and there. I hope he's still around; we're supposed to run at the track. ;)
He got into and accident I believe and was going to turbo but started parting it out. His partout is on Honduh. Maybe you can catch it before the site goes down. :(

·
Registered
861 Posts
You can buy the lights at pep boys/ advance auto/ auto zone...etc etc. there like apc or 3a racing lights. And yes thee projectors.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts