Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a good transmission that can be installed into a grand prix GTP to make it bulletproof to run mid 13's? I should probly ask at clubgp or somewhere but I know a few people in this forum have GTPs and I really like the forum here :D

·
Back to boost...
1,027 Posts
ZZP, haven't heard anything but good stuff about them. Both our local 11-second GTP's are using them and doing quite well.

www.zzperformance.com

Level 10 also has GTP trannies, and while Level 10 is a good company, they're not proven in GTPLand yet.

·
Registered
229 Posts
nc00max said:
ZZP, haven't heard anything but good stuff about them. Both our local 11-second GTP's are using them and doing quite well.

www.zzperformance.com

Level 10 also has GTP trannies, and while Level 10 is a good company, they're not proven in GTPLand yet.
For the Honda/Acura J3xxxx Series engines with 4/5 automatics, I've read of level 10 failures. However, I'm sure GTP's could be a whole nother ball game.

·
Registered
17 Posts
you can strengthen a transmission by modding the valve body to allow harder shifts (harder firmer shifts have the clutches slip less so it will be a bit stronger)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts