Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
J35 6Spd
6,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BINDINGS:
Burton Syncro bindings.. used on two snowboarding outtings then stored away for a few years, I am finally posting these up to sell. They worked great, no problems. No visible wear on them, still good as new. Originally retailed for about 140.. asking 50 + shipping (paypal included). Comes complete with all mounting screws and mounting plates, and in a burton box

BOOTS:
Burton Moto boots. Grey suede leather with yellow accents. Also used twice then stored. Boots still look and even smell new. Laces are in great condition. Also comes in a burton box. Size 9.5 mens. 30 + Shipping (paypal included)

·
hmmm what next?
2,785 Posts
hmm bindings are very tempting for my powder board. i will PM you if i am still interested after Xmas.

are you selling the board also?

·
J35 6Spd
6,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sounds good man.

nah.. the reason I'm selling these is because I upgraded my bindings before and had to get bigger boots these were small on me.. but still using the board for now.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Very nice bindings and boots. I already have a good set of bindings and need another pair of boots however I think 9.5 is a tad small for me. Do burton boots run big? I have DC boots and I wear a 10.5. Just trying to figure out if these would work cause its a great deal.

·
J35 6Spd
6,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Very nice bindings and boots. I already have a good set of bindings and need another pair of boots however I think 9.5 is a tad small for me. Do burton boots run big? I have DC boots and I wear a 10.5. Just trying to figure out if these would work cause its a great deal.
if you think 9.5 is a bit small then it will be.. the burtons don't run big... you should probably get 10 or 10.5 in burton. one of the reasons i barely used these was bc they turned out to be too small after wearing for a while

·
V6P Groupbuy Approved
744 Posts
question about the fit of burton motos... if i wear 9.5 normal shoes (and there is ~1 finger space of movement) will 9.5 motos be a good fit for me?

·
J35 6Spd
6,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
9.5 should be good for you then. when i got the boots i was wearing size 10-10.5 and i thought 9.5 was good bc it was a snug fit... but it turned out to be too tight for extended wearing and especially when boarding. these would probably work out for you. the inner sleeve has its own set of laces that tighten up nicely to give a snug fit (black thin laces in the pictures above)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts