Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
me and my friend were just talkin ..and tryin to come up with businesses or ventures that we can do to make some side/extra money.. aside from our real job

i noe the market for all things changes quickly and prices goes up and down , varies by the demands and supplies

i was just wonderin, what's a good business or quick business to invest in, of course i understand there's risk in all business, but what's afffordable and what's easier to do or sell??

our budget is lil , so we just wanna start off something (NO SHOP OR STORE) main focus is e-business...(ebay and groupbuy, etc)

budget is like $20,000 (more or less)

just ideas would help

·
Formerly VTEC-v6!
5,254 Posts
crack cocaine.

·
Banned
5,438 Posts
^ you are a goob :D

anyway ponikka what about being a power seller on ebay, of course you have to purchase the parts, but you can buy them at wholesale or sicounted merchant price depending on the allocation.

contact P-Fizzle he does this for a living, so he might be able to give you a few pointers.
but yeah i think the e-commerce industry has really some potential. :)

·
I'm stupid with cars
610 Posts
make custom turbos for accords and sell them :clap:

·
aka XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
489 Posts
^^ Hell yea, Brianna Bank's dvd's are way to much!

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
no turbos, c'mon ..u noe how much it cost and time to make a turbo..i want something that for everyone to use..not just for a specific person or car ..etc

·
Formerly VTEC-v6!
5,254 Posts
Be innovative, come up with a new product

Everyone brainstorm..

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
^wow that help! lol

·
V6 MT
268 Posts
I went through the same thing as your going through and decided to open up a software distributing business on eBay. It didn't turn out well since you don't get major discounts on OEM/Bulk software unless you buy ALOT. It's very hard to compete with places like Best Buy/Walmart/Circuit City.

Good luck!

·
Just a Regular Member now
963 Posts
yes, unless you buy in large quantities, most electronics are not the way to go for fast bucks.

Why don't you just put that money into investments or even real estate :) Isn't there that seminar that teaches you how to buy foreclosed houses for pratically nothing, and then turn around and flip them for a profit? I'm talking about profits of thousands of dollars too! Anyone know if they are scams?

Dizzy

·
I'm stupid with cars
610 Posts
scam.com discusses most "programs"

1 - 17 of 17 Posts