Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling a used black widow kit for a 98 Honda Accord coupe. Front is ureathane side skirts and back bumper are fiberglass. Asking 150.00 OBO

·
POS driver
1,372 Posts
would you part it out? i want the rear....and if the price is right..maybe the sides

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes the front is made of ureathane. Only selling So Cal. local I dont want to ship. Has just been sitting in my back yard No need for it. The whole kit has been painted white but neededs some repainting . Fittament is ok.

·
clean and simple
907 Posts
150 bucks? damn its already painted white? I am in so cal... i am definately interested. I can pick up ASAP, can I see some pictures please? Thanks in advance :cool:

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
Show my some pics and If I like it I will buy it right away. I live in So Cal also and I've been looking for a kit through the "Most Wanted Forums" here on V6p.net, but no replies. So as soon as u can show me those pics the sooner we can end this =D

·
clean and simple
907 Posts
aznfunkyflip said:
it is painted white, but you might have to re-paint it anyways ... unless you dont want a fresh looking look.
i can ride around with some minor scrapes for a while before i paint, i am not that picky about used stuff... but hey, whoever buys it buys it right? i was just saying to give u guys a hard time :D

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
my digital camera is broken right now. Need to buy a new one. I live in the san frenando valley, Chatsworth.If any body wants to come by and take a look at the kit email me.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts