Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 44 Posts

· Registered
102 Posts
Egr block-off plate is being made again by me

If anyone is still interested...I have taken the original design and improved on it (porting, polishing, etc)...and it is back being used on my JDM J30A with not one issue. Hit me up if you guys are interested...I am doing them for $80 shipped...thanks!

· Registered
102 Posts
[quote name="NSWDoc" post=2576714]The filter is fine...I have ran multiple race nights and mountain run weekends...nothing wrong at all. The filter pulls cool air...the gases do not touch it.[/QUOTE]

Won the Import Face-Off Race @ Atco Raceway last weekend. Installed the EGR by pass plate no codes car ran great.

· Registered
102 Posts
[quote name="NSWDoc" post=2576714]The filter is fine...I have ran multiple race nights and mountain run weekends...nothing wrong at all. The filter pulls cool air...the gases do not touch it.
Won the Import Face-Off Race @ Atco Raceway last weekend. Installed the EGR by pass plate no codes car ran great.

[/QUOTE]
Good job Richie... !

· Registered
102 Posts
Didn't mean to knock your hussle man:) just asking why because he noted that Dom turned it off for him. I was on the verge of picking this up before I tried the FP route because no one could actually confirm if FP actaully disables of just not check for EGR, hence why I unplugged mine after disabling it. Any way, BOT
Not a problem dude...I just have it if anyone needs them... !

1 - 19 of 44 Posts