Accord V6 Forum banner

181 - 197 of 197 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
ok seems like the pm is still not working or I am still on noob status

Its for a J35 in a ridge line. Is the price still the same? You are in the US right?

·
teamxxxracing
92 Posts
racing

Hey john I took 2years off bought new house but iam back. took the car to island dragway last week. About 36cars made $500.00 will talk soon.

·
Registered
85 Posts
hay john I took 2years off bought new house but iam back. took the car to island dragway last week. About 36cars made $500.00 will talk soon.
Hey brother! Give me a shout on private messaging when you get a chance...new number...hope to hear from you soon.

·
Registered
2006 V6 AT Sedan
4 Posts
Interested in one of these as well, will DM once I get past the 5 posts for newbie account.
J30a4

·
Registered
2 Posts
NSWDoc

Greetings! I would like very much to buy one of these from you - very sick and tired of removing my home made block off plate every time I need to pass inspections here in PA, then putting it back on.. and /or cleaning out the manifold passageways ARGHH!

I am having a hard time finding my engine code for my 1998 accord having a 6 cylinder VTECH
I see a 3 letter code (ending in A) to the left of the EGR , in the same area but more to the front I see ///// marks

Hopefully you still make this.

Thanks

·
Registered
85 Posts
NSWDoc

Greetings! I would like very much to buy one of these from you - very sick and tired of removing my home made block off plate every time I need to pass inspections here in PA, then putting it back on.. and /or cleaning out the manifold passageways ARGHH!

I am having a hard time finding my engine code for my 1998 accord having a 6 cylinder VTECH
I see a 3 letter code (ending in A) to the left of the EGR , in the same area but more to the front I see ///// marks

Hopefully you still make this.

Thanks
Hello Matt. I do still produce these yet I am having an issue getting access to a CNC machine right now. I will give you an update as soon as I do so I can get one out to you brother.

181 - 197 of 197 Posts