Accord V6 Forum banner
121 - 140 of 200 Posts

· Registered
9,079 Posts
Please post in fs section. You will get more foot traffic

· Registered
102 Posts
[quote name="NSWDoc" post=2576714]The filter is fine...I have ran multiple race nights and mountain run weekends...nothing wrong at all. The filter pulls cool air...the gases do not touch it.[/QUOTE]

Won the Import Face-Off Race @ Atco Raceway last weekend. Installed the EGR by pass plate no codes car ran great.

· Registered
102 Posts
[quote name="NSWDoc" post=2576714]The filter is fine...I have ran multiple race nights and mountain run weekends...nothing wrong at all. The filter pulls cool air...the gases do not touch it.
Won the Import Face-Off Race @ Atco Raceway last weekend. Installed the EGR by pass plate no codes car ran great.

[/QUOTE]
Good job Richie... !

· Registered
73 Posts
Picked this up from NSWDoc and installed it. Pretty straight forward. I found the positioning of the air filter with a straight adaptor didn’t work for me due to some other wiring and brackets on the block so I added a 90 degree fitting.

After installation the filter sits just outside the plastic valve cover housing. I can’t speak to performance gains because I installed it along with the 3.7 intake, but assume it is the same or better. Dom disabled the EGR in the map while tuning.

· Registered
332 Posts
Picked this up from NSWDoc and installed it. Pretty straight forward. I found the positioning of the air filter with a straight adaptor didn’t work for me due to some other wiring and brackets on the block so I added a 90 degree fitting.

After installation the filter sits just outside the plastic valve cover housing. I can’t speak to performance gains because I installed it along with the 3.7 intake, but assume it is the same or better. Dom disabled the EGR in the map while tuning.

why install this if you disabled the EGR in FP? I just disabled mine and unplugged it. This is good if you don't have FP as an option.

121 - 140 of 200 Posts