Accord V6 Forum banner

141 - 160 of 197 Posts

·
Registered
8,740 Posts
lol because someone trying to make some dough :p. now I need to see if the pilot and a similar egr port so I can use one of these also

Reactions: NSWDoc

·
Registered
329 Posts
Didn't mean to knock your hussle man:) just asking why because he noted that Dom turned it off for him. I was on the verge of picking this up before I tried the FP route because no one could actually confirm if FP actaully disables of just not check for EGR, hence why I unplugged mine after disabling it. Any way, BOT

·
Registered
88 Posts
Didn't mean to knock your hussle man:) just asking why because he noted that Dom turned it off for him. I was on the verge of picking this up before I tried the FP route because no one could actually confirm if FP actaully disables of just not check for EGR, hence why I unplugged mine after disabling it. Any way, BOT
Not a problem dude...I just have it if anyone needs them... !

·
teamxxxracing
2007 Accord Auto
95 Posts
Thanks John some one took that photo. So far iam up 2K this year ill slow down this summer and than come back in Sept.like I did last year.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Bump for anyone interested...🕺?
Yes, I am interested. How do I get a set on hands? Do I need to text you at the number you posted previously? thank you.

I just recently cleaned the intake manifold, runners, throttle body, and realized all that dirtiness is from PCV and EGR return. I have a catch can for PCV now but EGR is still there.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Yes, I am interested. How do I get a set on hands? Do I need to text you at the number you posted previously? thank you.

I just recently cleaned the intake manifold, runners, throttle body, and realized all that dirtiness is from PCV and EGR return. I have a catch can for PCV now but EGR is still there.
Let me know the motor and I will get a quote together. I haven't made one in a while so I will need to fire up the CNC machine and find the template.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Yes, it's J30A5, for a 2007 V6 Accord.

Do you supply the 2 extended studs plus a fitting for the filter?

·
Registered
386 Posts
haha, thanks so much. Let me know the price and how to contact you next. I've been looking for this, without having to reprogram the ECU, since I don't have the means for doing that.

I don't want to clean that intake manifold again, it was a complete nightmare with caked on oil/gas/carbon mixture.

·
Registered
88 Posts
haha, thanks so much. Let me know the price and how to contact you next. I've been looking for this, without having to reprogram the ECU, since I don't have the means for doing that.

I don't want to clean that intake manifold again, it was a complete nightmare with caked on oil/gas/carbon mixture.
Yeah...that cleaning process is horrible... !

141 - 160 of 197 Posts