Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
gotta a question about the c32 head. along with my other simple basic mods that i have (exhaust, cai, throttle body bypass, etc) will just the head swap do anything for me? i know it'll supposedly jump me up to 210hp.... also if it does and i get it will fit directly on the c27 or do i have to do anything to the new head? any info would be appreciated

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats what i thought but then i asked the accord god, omega, and he said it would need some shop work

·
Registered
57 Posts
about how much labor goes into doin the head swap? is it worth it? I do not really have any other mods yet. I am looking into getting an exhaust system & hi flow cat. also, i found this one website that has legend heads. if the head swap is something really worth doing (performance wise), i'd love to get it done.

http://www.headsonly.com/acura.htm

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i'm in japan so i can get the head out here....i dunno much other info about then what u see up top that Omega told me

·
Registered
52 Posts
i think there was a thread about this a while ago, or maybe it was some where else but I'm pretty sure I read that it was a good change, but not worth it for some reason or another... hmm

where does the c32 head come from? like the NSX or sumthin?

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:confused:
Tekron said:
i think there was a thread about this a while ago, or maybe it was some where else but I'm pretty sure I read that it was a good change, but not worth it for some reason or another... hmm

where does the c32 head come from? like the NSX or sumthin?
it comes from the old legends

1 - 11 of 11 Posts