Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey guys im selling my c4 corvette sawblades because its not the look i thought i was getting when i bought them, these wheels are 5x120 so if you plan on putting on accord i suggest buying the adapters as well because the adapters alone were 350 new from adaptec.

the wheels are 17x9.5 +56 with brand new nangkang ns-11 tires 215 45 17, not even 1000 miles on them.

the adapters were special ordered from adaptec to be hubcentric to the car an to the sawblades so no vibrations at all from these adapters which are also 20mm spacers sd the final size with the blades is 17x9.5 +36 and the fitment for my sedan is honestly awesome where my ride height is and no rubbing issues at all..

the wheels are in ok shape, the centers are sprayed white its how i bought them, they could be redone and the lips could use a little polishing, none of the wheels are bent and there is barely any rash at all on all of the wheels if you want better pictures text me at 4846430156 i would like to only sell local will drive a little to meet

i would like to sell the wheels as a hole package for 900 this is a pretty good deal because the wheels sell for 400 and there coming with brand new tires and the spacers which i payed 350 for from adaptec.

wheels with tires and adapters- 750

only adapters- 200

only wheels and tires- 600

i will do trades for 18x9.5 wheels in that size area let me know what you got! thanks for looking

·
Registered
18 Posts
Just a heads up, these wheels are actually a 120.65x5 bolt pattern. I know it's not much, but it's still a little off from 120x5. And if you need to get adapters, you might as well get the right ones.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just a heads up, these wheels are actually a 120.65x5 bolt pattern. I know it's not much, but it's still a little off from 120x5. And if you need to get adapters, you might as well get the right ones.
thanks for the heads up but the adapters i have are 5x120 hubcentric to car and wheel an they work amazing now vibrations so i dont really see the need for that specific and the guy at adaptec said that it was fine and im sure he deals with these things all day.... thanks though

1 - 20 of 20 Posts