Accord V6 Forum banner

CA:------ 18x8 5x114.3 +45 Work emotion XD-9

1K views 20 replies 9 participants last post by  simmykwan 
#1 · (Edited)
PLEASE DELETE!!!....SOLD!!!

See less See more
#9 ·
1150 shipped! includes paypal fee!

BUMP for selling a sick set. just sold my xd-9s. if you want i have a bunch of contacts from club rsx that really wanted to buy my xd-9s before i sold them to some guy in san jose. i'm sure they'll still be interested since you're asking price is only 50 more than mine.
that would be generous of you. I tried to post them up on rsx.com but it must be approved by a moderator???

nice wheels! GL with your sale
Thanx bra!

#7 ·
BUMP for selling a sick set. just sold my xd-9s. if you want i have a bunch of contacts from club rsx that really wanted to buy my xd-9s before i sold them to some guy in san jose. i'm sure they'll still be interested since you're asking price is only 50 more than mine.

#14 ·
Here are my offers so far and or quotes I've given.

400 - GTFO......... never replied!

700 picked up - not bad, but too low in my eyes

1100 - I was asked best price shipped, I replied anywhere in the US no tires, includes paypal costs

1400 - price quote shipped to Canada w/ tires - indecisive

#17 ·
;)

ROFL.
what kinda lug nuts are those? the greens
I don't remember honestly, I know they are discontinued because I cant find replacements, especially because I don't remember the name.:(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.