Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone i have stechs on my 03 coupe. i was wondering does your guys camber in the rear go off easily? for example my car wasnt jacked up right, the guy jacked up one side too much and it was a little off, then after a bit of driving it was off by alot. then today my car got hit in the back by a woman in an SUV who didnt look in her rearview mirror and now the rear camber is off again. point im tryin to make is, is it just me or does it seem that ignalls camber kit doesnt fix camber that great bc little things can throw it off often? thanks for replies

·
Registered
286 Posts
what do u mean the guy jacked up one side too much?
your camber shouldn't just go wack unless you hit something ect an dumb ass woman in a suv or a pot hole, they have a 2 nut tightening system so raising your car shouldnt hurt it, i dont even run rear camber kits, although i have them i dont need them, if i were to adjust the coilovers any lower i would need them. there still off camber but by like .3 and they wear evenly. make sure u get an alingment at a shop that knows what there doin. I have never had a problem with the rear camber but most definatly the fronts.

my problem is the front castor and 400 bucks for those wishbone arms ehhh ill deal with the slight pull to the right.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts