Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone here have a camber kit for their lowered ride? Any recomendations? IN this area is the i4 different then the v6'?

·
Registered
63 Posts
it depends how much is ur drop...I got an alignment done after I lowered it and the stats were fine so i didn't need one. btw i'm dropped on kyb agx with a prokit.

·
Registered
63 Posts
its listed 1.4 for front and back but its lower than that after it settles. U can see my pics in the gallery thread i have the same sides and rear as u. if comparing the pics i have about the same drop as u.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thats funny because i havn't dropped it yet, the springs are siting in my garage until i move in about 2 months from the speed bump infested community i live now.

·
Registered
63 Posts
hahaha...my mistake then i must be blind. I can see the wheel gap but ur sides and rear is pretty low to the ground already. Let me warn u if u think speed bumps are a problem for u now wait till u drop it. I can't even drive up to most gas stations in my area now and the pot holes are the worst here.

·
Large Member
505 Posts
I've had more people honk at me for driving slowly over train tracks, speed bumps, driverways, than I can count. :D

I always just wave and watch the veins in the person's forehead bulge. hehehe

1 - 8 of 8 Posts