Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2003 Honda Accord 3.0L 6 speed
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone help a brother out. I wanna get this look (pic added). Did the person whose car this is lower this car at all? What is the biggest rim/tire size I can go with on my 7th gen coupe without having to change suspension or anything else?? I found the front lip.. I just need the rest of a kit from side skirts to rear lip without having to pay more in shipping than I do the actual part. Crazy ridiculous shipping costs. Please help. Thanks fam!

·
Registered
35 Posts
That first pic looks lowered to me. From my experience, 1.5 inch will just barely tuck the rear on stock wheels and tires without rolling fenders. MaxSpeedingRods has dirt cheap coil overs if you're not planning on tracking it or anything. Coils ~$260

If you're stretching tires over some 18in. x 8in wheels you could run lower with more offset... All about preference. I like comfort so I did springs with new shocks. ~ $450

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That first pic looks lowered to me. From my experience, 1.5 inch will just barely tuck the rear on stock wheels and tires without rolling fenders. MaxSpeedingRods has dirt cheap coil overs if you're not planning on tracking it or anything. Coils ~$260

If you're stretching tires over some 18in. x 8in wheels you could run lower with more offset... All about preference. I like comfort so I did springs with new shocks. ~ $450
What size rims and tires do you think that first one has?? Im not trying to take it to the track and all that ish.. I have stock size Motegi's on mine right now..i am getting a new rear bumper and was thinkin bout a lip kit. I like how the rims and tires fill the gap..im not going for that exact look. Im just thinkin bout doin some 18s....

·
Registered
8 Posts
What size rims and tires do you think that first one has?? Im not trying to take it to the track and all that ish.. I have stock size Motegi's on mine right now..i am getting a new rear bumper and was thinkin bout a lip kit. I like how the rims and tires fill the gap..im not going for that exact look. Im just thinkin bout doin some 18s....
That first picture looks to be 18 or 19. If it helps you any I'm running 19x8 +55 235/40. Lowered roughly 2.75 front and 2.00 rear. So if you get this look with 19's and lowered you'll still have fender gap if you do not lower it.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That first picture looks to be 18 or 19. If it helps you any I'm running 19x8 +55 235/40. Lowered roughly 2.75 front and 2.00 rear. So if you get this look with 19's and lowered you'll still have fender gap if you do not lower it.
View attachment 21692
So 19x8 will fit perfectly fine on stock suspension

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So 19x8 will fit perfectly fine on stock suspension
I like your ride..hella nice.. I wouldn't lower mine that much though personally..i want to but I'd only do an inch-inch and a half max prob. How much it cost to lower?? I was thinking bout lip kits cuz that essentially gives you the lowered look without actually lowering

·
Registered
35 Posts
I like your ride..hella nice.. I wouldn't lower mine that much though personally..i want to but I'd only do an inch-inch and a half max prob. How much it cost to lower?? I was thinking bout lip kits cuz that essentially gives you the lowered look without actually lowering
Just throw some of those maxspeedingrods coilovers on it and you can adjust it how you see fit. They retail at $260ish and you can do it yourself in a weekend

1 - 8 of 8 Posts