Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2003 Honda Accord 3.0L 6 speed
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anyone who can and will point me in the right direction of the best place to get parts..OEM and Aftermarket. Other than CariD and partsgeek or sketchy ebay. I consider any car I have a project car for some reason and this one is just getting back together after having a seizure while driving it through a Walmart/Food lion parking lot. Looking for rocker moldings..a rear bumper.. Considering a body kit (side and rear at least) And any other thing that can make my car stand out again in a good way. I think it'll look great again. The front is already looking pretty sick

·
Registered
2 Posts
Is there anyone who can and will point me in the right direction of the best place to get parts..OEM and Aftermarket. Other than CariD and partsgeek or sketchy ebay. I consider any car I have a project car for some reason and this one is just getting back together after having a seizure while driving it through a Walmart/Food lion parking lot. Looking for rocker moldings..a rear bumper.. Considering a body kit (side and rear at least) And any other thing that can make my car stand out again in a good way. I think it'll look great again. The front is already looking pretty sick
Heeltoe
Heeltoe auto

·
Registered
1 Posts
Suburban Auto Parts.com

1 - 5 of 5 Posts