Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
lol wut
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wassup V6P, been a long time member just not an active poster lol. I'm moving on to another camera so I'm trying to get rid of the one I have right now. Not in any rush to sell, kinda testing the waters I guess. Local sale is preferred, but I will ship if necessary. No lowballers please, again I'm in no rush to sell, I just wanted to see if anyone here might be interested in owning a nifty little entry-level DSLR.

PRICE: $500 OBO, buyer pays shipping and paypal fees if needed be.

CONDITION: One owner (me). Good condition, shows signs of cosmetic wear on some of the plastic surfaces. Has roughly 20,000 actuations on the shutter. Still good for another 100,000-130,000 actuations.

What's included:
-Canon EOS Rebel XTi/400D Body
-EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 II non-IS model
-ALL original documents, CDs, cables, battery charger, neck strap, basically ANYTHING that came in the box
-BG-E3 battery grip w/ 2 OEM Canon batteries, no fake aftermarket batteries. Holds charge well, I can shoot on and off for about a couple of months before I even need to recharge.
-Canon 2400 Gadget bag in black (this fits the body + grip and two-four lenses perfectly with room to spare for an external flash or something.

BADS:
-Nothing really, just some minor cosmetic wear on the bottom of the textured areas and one small nick on the top where the pop-up flash is.

Pics

1 - 1 of 1 Posts