Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope the guy isnt from this website.

http://www.newsday.com/news/local/longisland/ny-lirace0726,0,4209419.story?coll=ny-top-headlines

==================================================
July 25, 2005, 12:55 PM EDT

Two men raced their cars at over 100 miles per hour in Bethpage on Sunday before one of them lost control, slamming into an oncoming vehicle, Nassau police said.

Detectives said the two vehicles began racing northbound on Seamans Neck Road and sped along until one of the drivers, identified as Clint Georges, 20, lost control of his 2003 Honda Accord. Georges' car skidded sideways and smashed into a 1998 Dodge Caravan. Georges' car then kept going and hit three parked vehicles, a house and a fence, police said.
The collision sent the Caravan's driver and passenger to New Island Hospital with injuries. The driver was identified as John Smith, 50. The passenger was identified as Doreen Smith, whose age was not given.

Georges and his passenger, Shaguan Hinson, 17, were taken to Nassau University Medical Center, where they were admitted for trauma.

The alleged racers, Georges and 18-year-old Daniel Toscano, who was driving a 2002 Nissan Altima, were arrested at the scene. They each have been charged with two counts of first-degree reckless endangerment, one count of unauthorized speed contest and reckless operation of a motor vehicle. George also is charged with having unsafe tires. Detectives said the cars were going at about 100 miles per hour at the time of the 3:30 p.m. crash.

Toscano, of 175 Queens Ave. in Elmont, is scheduled to be arraigned on Monday in First District Court in Hempstead. Georges, of 648 Dorothea Lane, in Elmont, will be arraigned at a later time because he is hospitalized.

All three vehicles were impounded for safety checks.

·
Out of my Mind, Somewhere
2,500 Posts
DAMN They could have killed so many people??? WTF ??

·
constantly in pursuit
4,250 Posts
ok, i know a lot of us do that kinda stuff. but really, 3:30 in the afternoon? with traffic and street parking? he hit A HOUSE?! geeze. i hope they all get better, but take away those kids lisences for a while

·
aka XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
489 Posts
Thank God no one was hurt. This is the main reason I don't go anywhere.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts