Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
orange county, socal
988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
car laptop stand $240.00 firm brand new.
retails at $415.00

* Patent pending 24 Point (not 12 point) No-Drill Universal Base Mount that can be removed in seconds with a single knob (Great feature for leased vehicles)
* Absorb-It shock control
* Compu-Loc laptop computer securing system
* Single knob adjustment for pedestal height and 360° rotation
* Single knob adjustment for 270° mobile desk platform tilt
* Lap stand has a straight telescoping tube adjusts from 18" to 24" (No-drill base mount will add 1" to 3" depending on the installation)
* Lap stand has a 45º telescoping tube adjusts from 20" to 26" (No-drill base mount will add 1" to 3" depending on the installation)
* Lap stand has a 90º telescoping tube adjusts from 17.5" to 24" (No-drill base mount will add 1" to 3" depending on the installation)
* Fully adjustable universal base mount with dual gear lock tilt & rotate adjustment
* Laptop Docking Station top size: 13" X 14"
* Recommended capacity: 15 lbs.

basically you dont need to drill into your car and you have 3 different poles which allows you to angle more different positions even with the different adjustable parts on it.

·
orange county, socal
988 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it comes with all three poles for all three different angles. plus it is fully adjustable with quick adjustments on the unit itself so you can do most adjustments with out tools.

·
orange county, socal
988 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
all of this is put together alread you would not need to put this together when you get this from me. i was going to make this work with a computer to get my tuning done but i am not doing this yet so i dont need this item anymore.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts