Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys I'm installing a Car PC in my 04 coupe. I have navigation already so i want to put the Xenarc 7in touchscreen monitor in place of the cubby hole below the nav. It wont fit unless i take the cubby hole out. I have a VIA MII12000 motherboard w 512mb, 60 gig notebook drive, slim dvd-rw notebook drive, and a opus 90w power supply. Do you guys think that it would be possible to custom mount it in place of the cubby hole behind the lcd??? Then the dvd drive and cf/pcmcia slots would be easier to access vs putting it in the trunk. with the cubby hole out it seems like alot of room. Any suggestions or ideas??? Also it has a built in sound card so what do i need to get in order to get the audio to my factory navigation/stereo output?? any links with the part i need

Thanks

Robby

·
7th Gen ACcord
3,671 Posts
well to get your sound to your H/u you'll need to buy the soundgate adaptor which will plug into th AUX of the stock h/u.

·
I AM LOST....
4,681 Posts
Lol.. i have 8" Lilliput and I still don't have a good way to mount it... :( its really becoming a pain with our dash... sigh..

·
I AM LOST....
4,681 Posts
yeah.. that's a good forum to start off on any carpc stuff..

but by the look of his carpc spec.. he probably had lurk around there long enuf to know what he is doing...

·
Old Member
8,915 Posts
have you seen the touch screen kit u can purchase? i dont know if its universal or if it only works with the liliput or xenarc screen.

·
Formerly VTEC-v6!
5,254 Posts
cooling!

·
I AM LOST....
4,681 Posts
Du3ce said:
have you seen the touch screen kit u can purchase? i dont know if its universal or if it only works with the liliput or xenarc screen.
xenarc and lilliput mostly came with touch-screen already.. u can get non-ts one too but its not that much off.. and the adding on a ts kit would be more than it costs..

·
Registered
70 Posts
I was wondering this also? I have an 04, with xm and navi. After I install the spliced cable will I still have the in dash changer xm and navi?

·
I AM LOST....
4,681 Posts
lol.. u have the hardest combination to deal with.. and i don't realy know the answer to that one.. search and there was a a thread about this almost one week ago..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts