Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Mark G.
Joined
·
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
since every1 is posting their car pics, so i was bored and got some new stuff front grill, 6 speed 2 side air scope, shave v6 and accord emblems :eek: and fully settled h-techs :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,075 Posts
looking good....i would lower it a bit more.....i dunno y but the tsx rims dont look that good on the car to me. but none the less car is looking nice!
 

·
Mark G.
Joined
·
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
hmm well im saving money right now for new wheels and tein SS-p and i want to get the right stuff so it wont be till next year.;)btw i love the new wheels on ur car and i think those looks soo much better than ur old tl wheels and to tell u the truth the tl wheels didnt look good on ur car to me too. well every1 has diff opinions but still :up: on how ur car looks right now
 

·
I feel da need 4 6-speeds
Joined
·
2,313 Posts
Ride's lookin good and clean! I think the TSX wheels look good on the coupes. Are these your only mods or did you do anything to the engine?
 

·
the josef
Joined
·
121 Posts
dang.. i usually don't care for other stock wheels on the accord but those TSX wheels looks sweet!! are they 17"? they look like 18s.. i did the htech thing too as i couldn't go too low around where I live- you'll like em + the price was right :D.
anyways sweet ride.. :cheers:
 

·
Smooth as Silk
Joined
·
345 Posts
Nice car. TSX rims don't do enough for me, kind of bland, but def a step up from the stock wheels the auto v6s come with.

Any engine mods?
 

·
From J30A to 4g63
Joined
·
753 Posts
Do you have the entire HFP kit? or just front and sides? Looks very nice so far.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
355 Posts
flyvtec & dymondawg - he's bone stock...no engine mods I believe

SlayerGTR - he is using Tein H-techs

0Tolerance yes, he has the entire HFP Aero Kit

sorry, I couldn't wait for Mark to reply becuase I could answer all of the questions....haha

car is lookin nice Mark...I think you should get Ray's Gramlights Pro 57s maybe in GOLD....and also don't know about going lower....I don't really like to be SUPER low or else there's too much camber and notenough travel so ride quality is bad....and plus that HFP aero kit probably lowered your car a significant amount as well if you know what I mean? When I put the Wings West on my car I waspretty dang low even with a ProKit drop (2 finger gap all around)

BTW....I put that rear camber kit on and got a full alignment...it handles sooooo much nicer now
 

·
I'm Rick James B*tch
Joined
·
300 Posts
Nice
 

·
Mark G.
Joined
·
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
flyvtec said:
Ride's lookin good and clean! I think the TSX wheels look good on the coupes. Are these your only mods or did you do anything to the engine?

yeah injen CAI which i bought from one of the member in here

Wht2kAccord said:
flyvtec & dymondawg - he's bone stock...no engine mods I believe

SlayerGTR - he is using Tein H-techs

0Tolerance yes, he has the entire HFP Aero Kit

sorry, I couldn't wait for Mark to reply becuase I could answer all of the questions....haha

car is lookin nice Mark...I think you should get Ray's Gramlights Pro 57s maybe in GOLD....and also don't know about going lower....I don't really like to be SUPER low or else there's too much camber and notenough travel so ride quality is bad....and plus that HFP aero kit probably lowered your car a significant amount as well if you know what I mean? When I put the Wings West on my car I waspretty dang low even with a ProKit drop (2 finger gap all around)

BTW....I put that rear camber kit on and got a full alignment...it handles sooooo much nicer now

hehhe... thanks eugene yeah all of ur answer were right and except i got a Injen CAI:)

so u still using the same spring and yeah my handling got soo much better when i got the alignment done also. men u got to come down here again and i wanna me see ur car! and im waiting till next year to get wheels and prob the wheels u said and to tell u the truth i have those wheels on my GT4 on the accord
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
355 Posts
j0bat6j023 said:
yeah injen CAI which i bought from one of the member in here




hehhe... thanks eugene yeah all of ur answer were right and except i got a Injen CAI:)

so u still using the same spring and yeah my handling got soo much better when i got the alignment done also. men u got to come down here again and i wanna me see ur car! and im waiting till next year to get wheels and prob the wheels u said and to tell u the truth i have those wheels on my GT4 on the accord
awwww....dang it....missed one thing, haha....haha...oh well...sweet....Gram Lights are gonna be pricey...I'm gonna try to arrange a Vegas trip maybe before the end of summer between friends...man...I don't wanna drive my car anymore though because it's too nice to drive long distance now...lol...haha...I seem to get a lot of abuse on the front lip...maybe before I head over I'll tape it up...haha
 

·
Mark G.
Joined
·
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Wht2kAccord said:
awwww....dang it....missed one thing, haha....haha...oh well...sweet....Gram Lights are gonna be pricey...I'm gonna try to arrange a Vegas trip maybe before the end of summer between friends...man...I don't wanna drive my car anymore though because it's too nice to drive long distance now...lol...haha...I seem to get a lot of abuse on the front lip...maybe before I head over I'll tape it up...haha
thats cool ill just come visit then prob the end of this year when it gets a little cooler and check ur car out and btw go really! slow on bumps cuz the front lip scrapes alot
 
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Top