Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Albanian PIMP
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale are my Carbon Fiber Invader Hood (VIS) and Carbon Fiber OEM Style Trunk (Carbon Creations).

The Hood: $300 shipped anywhere in USA
No cracks, flaws, etc.
Excellent fitment.
The inside has been cut in areas where there was rubbing to make it a perfect fit. I did not cut thru the hood only the inner panels as shown in pics below.

The Trunk: $300 shipped anywhere in USA SOLD
Great fitment, no cracks, scratches, etc.
The edges near rear window are rough from shipping. They didnt bother me too much but are definetly noticeable. Shown in Pics.

·
ready for more
519 Posts
if you don't get any offers let me know, i would be willing to pick this up after the first of the year. Also to fit a sedan all i need is a front bumper right?!? or are the finders different also.

·
ready for more
519 Posts
i though you could do a coupe front end conversion but idk if its possible i will take it like i said after the beginning of the year

·
Albanian PIMP
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i though you could do a coupe front end conversion but idk if its possible i will take it like i said after the beginning of the year
I'm pretty sure its only a hood and front bumper conversion. I know this cuz I really liked a front bumper made for the sedan and I had to get a sedan hood as well but never went thru with doing it so not 100% sure just by what I read on the forum.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts