Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Project: BGC
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey wats cracking.

I was wondering if anyone knows any online site or local store that has good deals on CF hoods for a AV6 coupe. thanks folks.

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
b0r1cha said:
Hey wats cracking.

I was wondering if anyone knows any online site or local store that has good deals on CF hoods for a AV6 coupe. thanks folks.
what part of socal are you located at?
i know a place in walnut that sells Seibon CF hoods for like $400 picked up

·
NVR 4GTN
594 Posts
Hey I don't know but I'm thinking that if you want a good quality CF hood your more than likely going to have to pay the good price that goes along with them. However, I could be wrong.

·
Project: BGC
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i live in a city 15 miles south from Los Angeles called Torrance. Yea i was just wondering if anyone knew a place cuz shipping is a pain in the butt ya kno? Anyone bought directly from VIS before? cuz there factory isnt that far from me. but im not sure if they let u pick up or not.

·
central Cali accords
2,747 Posts
There's a member on here selling a used one with sun hazing. You can a) DIY and reclear coat it. or b) Have it done at a body shop with clear coat.

or... c) Buy a brand spankin new one(brand name) for the quality and longevity of the clear

G'luck

·
central Cali accords
2,747 Posts
I think the process is using sandpaper to remove the existing clear, then spray a whole new coat. So.. I'd fish around and ask for prices first then look for reputation. Shouldn't be anymore to $100-150 out the door. Not entirely sure though..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts