Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Brad
4,318 Posts
Nice video, I recently purchased a 120" x 48" order of the Di-Noc material through IDS Finishes (best price I could find online anywhere), but I intend to wrap a lot more of my interior. Good luck with your project.

·
JDM JOEY
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice video, I recently purchased a 120" x 48" order of the Di-Noc material through IDS Finishes (best price I could find online anywhere), but I intend to wrap a lot more of my interior. Good luck with your project.
Good to hear from a Tampa neighbor, Thanks.
Woah that 4 x 10 foot roll sounds like your going all the way. Best of luck with your project as well. :up2:

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
the cf looks so so nice :up2:
after ur done brad u can help me do mine .. thanks in advance :D

·
Registered
212 Posts
Not a fan of the Carbon Fiber but the fact that its darker than the OEM Silver is great ^_^

Keep it up :D

·
Brad
4,318 Posts
I believe it is too, especially after getting my quote from my local upholsterer for the labor on doing the black alcantara with red double stitching (just the dash would be $1200 in labor). Di-Noc is sounding really good right now. lol

My concern is this area (red arrows):

The dash itself is one piece, but the upholsterer was saying he would use two pieces of fabric instead of one. Where the arrows are pointing to is the large crease that makes an indent between the upper and lower half, but it's still only one piece. I know 3M's adhesive is recommended for tight areas, but I haven't found any examples online of what to do in this sort of instance. Any thoughts?

1 - 20 of 92 Posts