Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can get a carbon fiber kit to complete the carbon fiber that honda puts in the V6 6 spd that will match unfortunately Honda only offers one for the Civic Si

·
Registered
581 Posts
uhh yeah it does, it comes stock in the 6 speeds..

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
I think he's looking for the ones that go around the vents and across the front of the dash (where the passenger's knees would go). He made it clear that he has the 6speed and just wants to complete the trim that's already there.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Ohh ok, that wasnt worded very well, i misread it.

·
Registered
760 Posts
I think too much CF looks tacky. I think the amount of CF in the 6-spds is perfect, and any more is just going to take your eyes away from everything else inside the car.

·
Northcoast Tuner
318 Posts
I don't even like the ones that come on the 6-speed. It looks really fake. I am actually thinking of getting a real CF trim kit. $225 shipped for a full kit.

PM me if you want info on this.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am looking for carbon fiber that will match the factory carbon fiber i just want a couple more pieces i don't want to do the whole interior I think it is just too much i am looking for an aftermarket manufacturer that has matched the factory trim.
thanks for all the help and input though.

·
Northcoast Tuner
318 Posts
havent seen anything so far that matches OEM. I think OEM would be hard to match since the pieces are actually painted that way. All the aftermaret ones I seen are wood, aluminum, or real CF.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh well maybe iwill have to replace it all with the kit that josephip is talking about thanks for all the help anyway

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Really? that doesn't sounds like a bad idea or maybe I could get the metal look and sand it down and paint it to match my exterior. That might be kinda tight.
Does anyone have pics of the inside of their accord painted to match outside?

·
you gotta rub to dub!
1,126 Posts
Im thinking of removing all the Carbon Fiber trim and just going with the Brushed Aluminum Look. Im not a fan of Carbon Fiber. Painting the trim to match the exterior isnt my thing either. Let us know what you do and please post pictures when your done. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts