Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
call me simon
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling a 2003-2005 Honda Accord Coupe VIS Carbon Fiber Trunk. No dings/dents but it does have some hazing from sun damage. The clear coat is still in pretty good condition and I got a quote from a few detailing shops in the bay area saying they would buff it out for between $40-60. I just didn't bother getting it done because I decided that I'm not really that into the whole CF look.

Looking for $200 obo + shipping. Willing to ship but pick up preferred. I'm also willing to drive seriously anywhere in the bay area to drop off if someone is serious about buying. Pick up in Davis.

Pics are provided.

·
call me simon
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wow~ $200 for VIS cf trunk is a pretty good price~ good luck with your sale~
Thanks! hope i sell it soon too
CF looks good on your ride there Simon, why you wanna sell it?
it's not bad looking or anything but originally I was planning to go the CF route and get the hood and the front lip. Just realized that I'm nowhere near capable right now to complete the "project" so I'm trying to sell it and spend my money on something else instead..

btw Are you coming to the Davis meet still?

·
call me simon
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What would shipping be to 73071?

Thanks
I'll have to take it to get it weighed and boxed. I would guess and say around 100. I would expect much more because that's how much people on ebay are shipping it for. I'll give you a more precise number tomorrow when I get it packaged.

lol shipping is crazy but $200 is a steal.and wth,when did you get this!
btw check pm!
haha yeah shipping is a pain so I was hoping someone local would pick it up...It would look good on your ride since you got the hood already! get the rims i'm telling you about!! seriously. monoblock forged rays for piss cheap. I'll send you ebay link once I find it tomorrow

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
hmmm with shipping imma guess $350 total (i have no clue just putting that price out there) but still not bad.we'll see we'll see.
are those wheels real?lol

·
Registered
8,737 Posts
dang sammy ur car is ballin ^^ too bad I don't have a coupe

·
Pew Pew Pew
1,462 Posts
damn i would of picked this up instead of the one i got a few months ago!...

·
call me simon
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
if you were local i would pick up!!!
i wish you were local too hahah so you could snag these off my hands
dang sammy ur car is ballin ^^ too bad I don't have a coupe
well you could get one and get the cf trunk? haha j/k. When will you be done in sj?? I got the bulbs! ready for retros whenever you are
Plan on it unless something with work pops up unexpectedly, I'm hoping the J-Pipe and Test pipe get here before the meet so I can install them and roll out to the meet. :D
Hahah dayum I wish my car was a screamer. get them on! i want to hear you rolling down roaring.
damn i would of picked this up instead of the one i got a few months ago!...
.....get two?! hahah
hmmm with shipping imma guess $350 total (i have no clue just putting that price out there) but still not bad.we'll see we'll see.
are those wheels real?lol
i guess i could work with shipping if it's too big an issue..i'm pming you bout those wheels. don't let the word out yet hahaha

·
Registered
8,737 Posts
Maybe thanks giving weekend I can slap them on for you. I need to put my mind. and make your look clean. I am probably going to black out the whole headlight except for the highbeam. So all the chrome part on the low beam will look like my new retro.

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m77/thisaznboi88/1003081741.jpg

And it will have the same shroud as the picture I show u.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts