Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 908 Posts

·
DJ2000
2,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
**Carbon Fiber Trunk 6 gen coupe SHAVED & OEM**

Im working with Extreme Dimentions and they are willing to put together a group buy for us. Its for a 98-02 Accord coupe trunk lid. The trunks are made by Carbon Creations and are very high quality and come with a guarantee to fit.
Extreme Dimentions are going to make the trunk shaved with no center taillight due to high request for it to be shaved. No other company had done this and is completly custom. And looks very clean.

GRADE "A" CARBON FIBER

Black Carbonfiber and Silver Carbonfiber Available!!!!!!!!!!

Retail Price is $549

Our Price is $385 Plus shipping around $100 (If we get more people we can get a better deal!!!)

IF YOU WANT A CF HOOD WITH YOUR CF TRUNK YOU CAN GET A DEAL ON THAT TOO!!!!!!!

***OEM CARBON FIBER TRUNKS ARE AVAILABLE FOR THOSE WHO WANT THEM***

In order to get the discount price we will need 10 or more people in the group buy.

1.IdRnKeNmOnKeyI RECIEVED TRUNK
2.RMRF23 (trunk&Hood) RECIEVED TRUNK
3.00AccordV6 RECIEVED TRUNK
4.AzNSoDa (Silver CF) Down Payment Paid
5.Noobie
6.Whitesides (silver CF)
7.Bthrist RECIEVED TRUNK
8.Habib PAID IN FULL
9. IvIa12co PoLo (Trunk & Hood)
10. EnHanCed_AcCoRd (BACKED OUT)
11. accordbw RECIEVED TRUNK
12. jabowle
13. Platinum RECIEVED TRUNK
14. BlkCurrantKord RECIEVED TRUNK
15. TBG23 RECIEVED TRUNK
16. aznfunkyflip RECIEVED TRUNK
17. GreenMachine02 RECIEVED TRUNK
Thanks
Brandon

PLEASE PM ME IF YOU WANT TO BE PART OF THE GROUP BUY. THEN ILL PUT YOU ON THE LIST

here is a pic of the silver carbonfiber trunk. This trunk will cost $550. But the black one is $385

·
Who are you!?
2,328 Posts
What about reverse lights? Isnt it illegal to not have them? Also do they know what sort of weight reduction these are going to have, when I talked to VIS about their trunk they said that the weight difference was only about 5 lbs.

-Garrett

·
DJ2000
2,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
accord2dron18z said:
if i contacted extreme dimensions and ordered straight from them would they knw wat im talking bout
My contact would know but im not sure if anyone there would know. Some only know whats in there computer. The product is not done yet and is a going to be a new product. You will have to be on this group buy to get the discount. When we have 10 people on this group buy you will have to call them and order it and give them your info so they can ship it to you.

Thanks
Brandon

·
DJ2000
2,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
gme2001 said:
What about reverse lights? Isnt it illegal to not have them? Also do they know what sort of weight reduction these are going to have, when I talked to VIS about their trunk they said that the weight difference was only about 5 lbs.

-Garrett
No reverse lights. Mold them into your bumper if your worried about the law.
I dont know about the weight diffenence yet. But im sure its way lighter than our trunk by alot. Due to the fact that there wont be any extra weight from the center tail light molding and taillight itself

·
Registered
485 Posts
Yo Brandon you know Im down for one.

And for those worried about the reverselights, its not a big deal. Brandon has seen my setup, and I have been without reverse lights for 2 years now, no prob.

·
Just a Regular Member now
963 Posts
Unfortunately, for those that live in California, New York, New Jersey, and the MD/DC/VA area, not having reverse lights is going to guarentee you a fix it ticket as well as other penalties.

Thanks to a few high speed chases and spetacular crashes involving idiots racing in the streets and teens dying, the cops are focusing on pulling over import tuned cars for minor stuff. Be glad that Chicagoland hasn't caught up yet, but all it takes is one crash all over the news media, and you can kiss that $439 trunk with No reverse lights good bye.

Dizzy

BTW: It's $50 to run group buys. Download the contract from the FAQ and fax it to me along w/ paypal payment to [email protected]
Thanks.

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
very interested...what about the key hole? my trunk button doesnt work all the time. im just wondering are these trunk gonna still have the hole, or is the cf laid over that? doesnt really matter either way, although it would be cleaner with out the hole.

·
DJ2000
2,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
99cfENVYv6 said:
very interested...what about the key hole? my trunk button doesnt work all the time. im just wondering are these trunk gonna still have the hole, or is the cf laid over that? doesnt really matter either way, although it would be cleaner with out the hole.
No hole i think you should get that lever fixed

Let me know if you want in

·
Registered
82 Posts
pic

hey does anyone have a picture of a black 6 gen. accord with the carbon fiber trunk shaved or not shaved. i'm trying to get an idea.

1 - 20 of 908 Posts