Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a few yards of carbon fiber vinyl if anyone wants to buy some. You can wrap basically anything. Interior trim, spoiler, lips, mirror cover..whatever.

you're probably wondering if it is 3M Di-Noc or Oracle brand. Well its not. It is actually more sturdier than both of those. The roll comes 60(inch) height by (x)yards.
I am charging $35/yard if you get more than 2 yards then discount will be given.

pm me or email me @ [email protected]

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
i need enough to cover my hood, roof, and trunk.. give me an estimate. and i want to know what's this brand that's more sturdier than 3M and Oracle.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i personally have my own graphics business called 5th dimension signworks. And for full car wraps i work with Oracle. But with the carbon vinyl I used to use 3M but found out this brand is alot thicker.

I actually forgot what the brand of it was called. But they are out in Japan. They only make specialty vinyls, such as cf, aligator/snake/elephant print vinyl, alot of the chameleon and chrome films too. You know how the japanese are.. wild!

which gen accord do you have?

·
Drive it like u stole it
464 Posts
I need some for hood and roof i also have a sedan accord 2003 shipped to 10305 and do you have any picture of it on cars Thanks.

·
Vimal (vee-mall)
4,418 Posts
doesnt having the vinyl thicker make the installation that much harder? i've worked with 3m di-noc before and even that is hard to work with on complex curves because of its thickness.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts