Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Carbon Fiber Windshield Washer Nozzles? and do they exist?

·
Registered
1,384 Posts

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
maybe you can ask someone to layer your stock nozzles with carbon fiber
u know how much of a pain that would be? Thats less than a square inch of CF. Better off using the fake stuff, its easier to work with. But if you find someone willing to do it, go for it.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
u know how much of a pain that would be? Thats less than a square inch of CF. Better off using the fake stuff, its easier to work with. But if you find someone willing to do it, go for it.
Yeah, I hear ya. I was just curious since I am getting a Carbon Fiber hood, and I was curious to know if these things existed vs. using black nozzles.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Yeah, I hear ya. I was just curious since I am getting a Carbon Fiber hood, and I was curious to know if these things existed vs. using black nozzles.
try using the fake stuff, for such a small area it might not look bad. But then again the fake sitting right next to the real stuff may be a probelm. Something to try.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
try using the fake stuff, for such a small area it might not look bad. But then again the fake sitting right next to the real stuff may be a probelm. Something to try.
Fake Stuff? :confused:

They make "fake" Carbon Fiber washers? Where can I find these?

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts