Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
that would be cool except Z3 fenders belong on Z3s. If it was just OEM style CF Fenders I would buy them in a heartbeat, esp for that price.

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
damn thats cheap....I would buy em if they were "stock" and not z3. Ive been wanting some OE CF fenders to paint...but nooooo, they only have z3 and other vented ones

·
Ricky
1,402 Posts
^^^ Right here vvv Not cheap tho .

They have doors and fenders. Ive seen em for awhile now. Dunno how long it might take to get the damn things but yeah.. Most of my freinds would kill me if put carbon fenders or doors on my car. I liek em alot, just not on a kamelion painted car.. Your showing off your paint so why waste it :) .. I have enough carbon exterior pieces.

2dr
http://www.nopionline.com/nopistore/dsp_part_detail.cfm?vmakeid=140&vmodelid=010&vcatyear=2002&vnopinum=823+0513&vTitle=2002 HONDA Accord 2002

4dr
http://www.nopionline.com/nopistore/dsp_part_detail.cfm?vmakeid=140&vmodelid=010&vcatyear=2002&vnopinum=823+0512&vTitle=2002 HONDA Accord 2002

I guess they dont have the doors anymore.. They did tho ...

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
My homie found this website where you can get any piece of interior done in cf, and its not that 3M applicator fake crap its real CF, he is about to get his whole inner door trim cfed in the front and back. I think CF fenders are too much lol, I saw this black prelude few days ago it was almost all cf besides the kit, and the roof.

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
ooh ****, i might be comptemplating on these fenders now...of course, they would be painted.

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
actually.....no , i wont be, cuz theyre metal with CF obverlay...i could make them if i want, but i want 100% cf, no metal

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
99cfENVYv6 said:
actually.....no , i wont be, cuz theyre metal with CF obverlay...i could make them if i want, but i want 100% cf, no metal
well thats completely redundant. steel with cf overlay? retarded.

·
Ricky
1,402 Posts
Agreed ! But look whos selling them ... I'd buy em regardless IF they were the only ones I could get & i had a carbon front bumper , hood & doors on like a silver or black accord.. I dont give a damn about weight really ..

·
work in progress
1,580 Posts
I agree with Smoke. The weight savings is retarded you're going to pay way more for a true CF fender and save like 5 lbs. in the process.

Also if it's made of CF alone it may be weaker than an OEM fender just because it's probably a paper thin layer of CF, in order for it to be as strong as the steel fender it would replace it'd have to be just about as thick. I don't see anybody making stuff that strong you know what I mean?

·
central Cali accords
2,747 Posts
Then in that case, they'd be for show purposes only. Haha

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
yeah, if its carbon fiber alone, i wouldnt want to put them on. It just came to my attention that if I ever get into an accident, I won't have the "crush zone" I already have the CF Hood which will just crumble and crush like a cracker when I get into an accident, I dont need CF Fenders to really mess me up. I do want a CF Trunk though

·
Banned
4,655 Posts
dam i never thought bout a cf hood and getting mashed!!! black: ask ur gf for a cf trunk for xmas :D

·
Ricky
1,402 Posts
whtonblkv6 said:
Are you kidding Smoke is all show no go! LOL, it goes a lil'. Smoke you have a picture thread? I have only seen glimpses of your car, it looks fresh bro, Myspace? Cardomain? I want more =P.
lol yeah I never say I'm all show & NO go !. I always say I'm all show & SOME go ! ;) . I sent you a pm..

1 - 19 of 19 Posts