Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really want to get one for my car, but I looked the ones on ebay and they look really cheap cf overlayed or even rubber material ones for $5s, and I don't think its worth it. Is there a place where I can get a higher quality real carbonfiber lip trunk spoiler?

·
Registered
751 Posts
you can get a rubber one and then buy some real cf and lay it yourself or theres plenty of people that will lay it for you. i have one on my car but i just painted it black and cleared it

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
i have one put out by a company called Otto-R ... maybe if u google them u can find it. Its real CF, and is rigid

·
Registered
751 Posts
damn that looks really nice, regret getting my ****ty rubber one aha. i love how it says add to the aerodynamics of your car.

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
the bolt on ones arent the cheap ones...the cheap ones are the ones you put on with dbl sided tape...
I had that type before got my bolt on ones...I cant remember who i sold them to on v6p...i think i know, but i dont wanna say incase im wrong.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well the cheap bolt on ones are 2x cheaper on ebay than on Importfan, and I think Importfan eyebrows are made by seibon...I am not even mentioning the cheap 3M lids lol. Thanks for your help though!

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
yea...i have a set from importfan...theyre kinda shadey though. The fitment isnt great and they are really thin, like one layer of CF...i feel lik i could have made them somehow..

·
Ricky
1,402 Posts
I dont see anything wrong with the 3M ones :confused: . They're hard enough to get off by hand. Wind would never rip em off .. I just got my 3rd set :shrug: . 1st set was painted , so i replaced em. 2nd set is a different weave form abs dynamics. 3rd set I got today and UPS decided to break them for me :angry: ...

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Smokedout said:
I dont see anything wrong with the 3M ones :confused: . They're hard enough to get off by hand. Wind would never rip em off .. I just got my 3rd set :shrug: . 1st set was painted , so i replaced em. 2nd set is a different weave form abs dynamics. 3rd set I got today and UPS decided to break them for me :angry: ...
Nothing against the 3M lol that what I wanted to go with in the 1st place I did not know that you can bolt them on until I took a closer look at my headlights :D! Hmm...time to order parts soon :)! Where did u get the 3M eyebrows?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts