Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
The Japanese Boy
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some how my cd won't come out of the stock head unit on a 2000 accord lx. It just reads err on the display screen. I've tried everything I can think of to get the cd player out but I have had no success. Please help me!

·
THLA 2009 Bombsquad
9,831 Posts
it happened a couple times with my kenwood headunit .. what i did was get a piece of paper and the fished it out .. ionno .. i didnt scratch the cd either so yeah .. ionno ..

·
what's cracking?
357 Posts
naoandlata said:
Some how my cd won't come out of the stock head unit on a 2000 accord lx. It just reads err on the display screen. I've tried everything I can think of to get the cd player out but I have had no success. Please help me!
time for a new deck?

·
I hate my Ford
664 Posts
trying taking the stereo out to where u can see the wiring harness...unplug the harness and plug it back in...worked on my sony headunit

·
The Japanese Boy
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
timdastis said:
trying taking the stereo out to where u can see the wiring harness...unplug the harness and plug it back in...worked on my sony headunit
Actually yesterday I took my dash apart and took the head unit out and took the cage thing off and got the cd out. After reinstalling the head unit that place cd enters is broken so I think I am going to get a new head unit.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts