Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a hard time trying to access the lower portion of the center storage console? It never locks onto the clip, so everytime I open it the upper portion shows up, so I have to open the storage console and then pull up the upper portion to reach the lower portion.

·
14.58 =Quickest Gen7 auto
3,545 Posts
No problems...... mine works fine. :D

·
Registered
820 Posts
the only problem i have inside my car is the sunglass holder sticking. but i barely use it so it doesn't bother me. i've gotten used to the rattles so i don't notice them anymore and if i do i just turn up the music and it's all gravy otherwise the car is doing fine.

·
Nothing special
838 Posts
It all depends on the amount of weight that is in the top of the console. To much weight can hold it down when you are trying to get into the bottom part. I only have the problem when my cell phone charger is running out of the bottom part, that tends to hold down the divider, but thats to be expected. Next time your rolling by a dealership with a few minutes, stop and ask them.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Mine does it everytime, no matter what kind of weight or storage I have in the top one. It drives me crazy. My car only has 7000 miles, and it has done it since day 1. :mad:

·
Registered
755 Posts
raff said:
the only problem i have inside my car is the sunglass holder sticking. but i barely use it so it doesn't bother me. i've gotten used to the rattles so i don't notice them anymore and if i do i just turn up the music and it's all gravy otherwise the car is doing fine.
it was fine before. but after 2 months now it's pissing me off. i use the sunglass frequently so it's very annoying. any way to fix it? cause i rather fix it myself. dont't want to make a trip to the dealership just for that.

·
3,545 Posts
avenger408 said:
it was fine before. but after 2 months now it's pissing me off. i use the sunglass frequently so it's very annoying. any way to fix it? cause i rather fix it myself. dont't want to make a trip to the dealership just for that.
Somebody fixed theirs. Iirc, they played with the tightness of the screws that hold it in.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
DallasV6 said:
Mine does it everytime, no matter what kind of weight or storage I have in the top one. It drives me crazy. My car only has 7000 miles, and it has done it since day 1. :mad:
Same here, I only have my mailbox key up top. I guess I'll ask my dealer about it when I bring it in.

avenger408 said:
Here's a quick fix: open the sunglass holder, and push the inside section towards the back seats. It'll be fixed, but only for like a few days.

·
3,545 Posts
Corrion said:
Here's a quick fix: open the sunglass holder, and push the inside section towards the back seats. It'll be fixed, but only for like a few days.
How about trying this........ loosen the screws holding it in, push the holder "back", and then tighten the screws back down. Maybe that'll make the fix last longer.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts