Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
saw this on ebay says they do group buys. maybe we can get a few people to sign up and maybe get one going? I know we have to get it cleared with Dizzy, but maybe gauge the interest?
they make both sedan and coupe lids, its a OEM door covered with grade A CF. they have a 1 year warranty on cracking and fading and they will replace it free of charge but we have to send it back. They also have different color weaves, black, silver, red, blue, yellow, orange and green.
anyone interested?

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i'll contact him and find out and i found out he has 5th gen and 7th gen fuel doors also. so maybe we can have one of the mods move this to see if we can get every gen into this buy and get more folks on.

·
Registered
53 Posts
how do I do that?
racingcomposites dot net look in the overlay section

a while ago I bought the karbonkoncepts lid its not quite perfect (bad sanding job) and the carbon does not wrap around the edges its only on the face of the lid (looks tacky)

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hmm i would be interested. whats the turn around time in getting the lid back? i liked the idea of this placing giving you a new lid instead of sending in your current lid...

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
antman how's the backside look of the lid. is it like cantafordaccord described just the lid without wrapped edges? if possible could you post pics of the backside

·
Registered
53 Posts
ill have to put up a pic of mine to show the iffy quality

but if these were sent to me I could do them in a couple of days (3-5)depending on resin cureing then send em back

however I was considering finding 2 sedan and 2 coupe gas doors to speed up the process a bit I've been doing quite a few overlays on interior stuff latley

ill post up some pics if I ever make it to ten posts

1 - 15 of 15 Posts