Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just installed it this saturday and actually noticed a significant difference in 1st and 2nd gear. Car feels like it pulls harder. Very happy with it.

Edit: I usually use photobucket to upload my images. I am using flikr right now and am not sure how to get the img code so my pics didn't come up :( lame.

·
Tee-Ooh-Double-Dee
2,701 Posts
Edit: I usually use photobucket to upload my images. I am using flikr right now and am not sure how to get the img code so my pics didn't come up :( lame.
Go to your pictures, click on one and then click see all sizes. Choose a size and then underneath that there should be an image code you can copy and past. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
389 Posts
I just installed my v2 today. All I have to say...is...holy sh!t. It sounds bone stock under about 3k rpm. After that, it starts to groOOWWWWLLL!!

One of the most fun installs and purchases I've made. It was my first time really under the hood and was worth the 4 hour learning experience. The torque, HP, and sound are incredible. It felt like the front end of my car hopped a little on my first drive after I installed it.

Great purchase, I recommend to all who are not boosted already! Getting on to freeways is almost fun now.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts