Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys im gonn try an get rid of the seats, they are charcoal leather, they have no headrest an the driver side has the usual wear an has a 3/4 of an inch tear on the edge like all honda leather seats get. i will only sell local an will not ship, i dont need any trades for cloth seats either best offer... btw they are from an 01 coupe

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
if ur driver side wasn't torn, i'd take it cuz thats where mines tore... right at the bump on the left side where the stitching is? bout an inch or so long?! haha

·
keepin' it OG
10,188 Posts
hahah, i took mine to dealership to get it fixed under factory warranty... fcking abuse that **** while i still got it.. :D

·
keepin' it OG
10,188 Posts
they dont give you entire new seats. they just take off the seats and give you new seat covers. which is still better than having a hole in the seat.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Kiet said:
they dont give you entire new seats. they just take off the seats and give you new seat covers. which is still better than having a hole in the seat.

true. lucky you. they patched mines up since i got mines used.. eh whatevers.. i'll toss those ghetto seats out in the long run when it starts to really fall apart and go for some bride seats :D hahaha jk

·
Registered
82 Posts
how much do you want your just the driver seat

1 - 9 of 9 Posts