Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i lower my v6 an when i go over drive way bumps n stuff i can hear it bend a lil
would tie bars help shock front n back, and lower
and would l4 tie bars fit on v6?

·
Registered
67 Posts
what do you mean you hear it bend? a lot of our suspension parts are pretty much the same but to be on the safe side i always go for wagon suspension parts since that the actual platform we're on​

·
Registered
67 Posts
no. you're confusing body with chassis. we sit on the same rolling CHASSIS as the wagon(the CE chassis) which is the fame and suspension work. but the wagon sits forward on it to give extra room in the back for its hatchback while the v6 sedan sits back on it to give room for the bigger engine. you're asking about chassis bending and replacing suspension parts and thats why i suggested the wagon, although i think all cds share pretty much the same suspension +/- a few pieces. for a fender you need to do what gallao said and hit up tsa:http://www.tasauto.com/Product/Browse.aspx?d=530&p=1

·
Registered
25 Posts
i have part #'s on the parts should be the same as 4cyl. ive put in some inner/outer tie rods this summer and #'s matched

·
Registered
25 Posts
ive recently checked on a few parts stores for struts, inner\outer tie rods, sway bar links, and bushings part #'s matched both 4cyl and 6cyl. i also took my rear lower tie bar to work and its long enough to fit.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts