Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
its that time again, time to get new rims. these rims are 17x7 hyper black +42 offset with michellen tires (225/45/17, about 20% left). asking price 475 obo. these rims are not in perfect condition. they have some scratchs on all rims, but they are not noticable from say 5 ft.

will have more close up pics later.

·
*this space for rent*
1,024 Posts
awesome rims!!! wish they were 4 x 114.3! bump for a good guy!

·
Got Heat?
295 Posts
gawd, i dunno what it is... maybe the drop, the trunk. i dunno. but you have one sexy car! props and good luck!

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
accordheat said:
gawd, i dunno what it is... maybe the drop, the trunk. i dunno. but you have one sexy car! props and good luck!
nah homie...its the rims. only 475!

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dtownz Thrillah said:
can the blemishes be buffed out? ...

hrmm .. if you can do my best deal of 500-550 shipped you have a buyer =]
its actually chips. but im sure it can be buffed out.

550 shipped is way too hard to do. i was maybe thinking 600 shipped, even that is a good price since shippin iis an easy 125+.

o yeah these rims weight 16.5 lbs? with the tire maybe around 40 lbs.

·
Registered
273 Posts
do you wanna trade for some CL-S wheels (with or without tires)? Theyre in really good condition. PM me or reply post if youre interested, thanks.

·
Registered
276 Posts
hey are those universal 5 lugs or just the 5x114? i'm from long beach so i'd do pick up if we can work something out.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
airswipes said:
hey are those universal 5 lugs or just the 5x114? i'm from long beach so i'd do pick up if we can work something out.
these are 5x114.3 only.

but yeha ill get pictures up asap.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
here are some pics...im telling you they aint even that bad....475 is a steal for these.

not in perfect condition...but i would say is in good condition considering that u can barely notice the minor chips on some rims. btw rims are dirty.

·
Registered
112 Posts
haha dude your switching up again...?............lol damn man!! your crazy....ohh yeah wassup with that j pillar bar...?...tell me what you need again i forgot give me holla peace

·
Registered
807 Posts
accordheat said:

its the color, you rarely see a white modified coupe

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
damnimballin said:
haha dude your switching up again...?............lol damn man!! your crazy....ohh yeah wassup with that j pillar bar...?...tell me what you need again i forgot give me holla peace

haha what are u talking about? j pillar? what do i need?????

but yeah there aint a lot of 7th gen white accords modded. so buy my rims!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts