Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
NINJA STATUS
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Front mugen lip - 100

Wings West Sides - $80 (i need stock sides, either black or primered is fine)
Wings West Rear - $150

Tenzo Mean 6 rims 18's silver - $620

Carbon Fiber Hood w/ sparco hood pins - $180

Teins Basics (need your stock + $400)

Clear lens for rear bumper - $10

Blue AEM CAI intake - $100

Black Iodized Door locks - $20

Dual Tip Exhaust - $40

·
Registered
336 Posts
The M3 lip spoiler is the small spoiler that goes on the trunk correct? How does it stay on, installed? And that front Mugen lip I'm interested in these two items. What color are these two items? They fit on a 01 Accord sedan?

·
NINJA STATUS
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah the m3 spoiler goes on the edge of the trunk, it's held on by 3m tape. Front mugen lip is on my coupe so im not sure if it'll fit the sedan or not, u should find that out first. Both of these are painted graphite grey pearl

·
NINJA STATUS
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah they are altezza painted red. I was in the process of doing leds on them but never finished, right now the triangle tail lights have leds but i'm checking if i could remove the wiring so if anyone decides to buy these with leds, they could just simply plug it into their car directly.

·
Registered
336 Posts
fluxcapcaitor said:
yeah the m3 spoiler goes on the edge of the trunk, it's held on by 3m tape. Front mugen lip is on my coupe so im not sure if it'll fit the sedan or not, u should find that out first. Both of these are painted graphite grey pearl
So you have driven with the M3 spoiler on your car? If so tell me how fast did you drive with that spoiler on your trunk lid? I'm thinking going over 100mph would rip it off your trunk...Am I wrong?

·
keepin' it OG
10,188 Posts
andreivtec said:
So you have driven with the M3 spoiler on your car? If so tell me how fast did you drive with that spoiler on your trunk lid? I'm thinking going over 100mph would rip it off your trunk...Am I wrong?
as long as your not using some cheap double stick tape, you dont have to worry about that....

left you a feedback..

1 - 20 of 35 Posts