Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
What me? Worry?
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Price is Free

Getting rid of my Megan headers in the trash this week. They are already off the car.

I really can't recommend them for re use. They had resonance issues even though they were part of the new batch. One of the flex pipes are scraped, should not affect performance at all though.

No Gaskets or hardware.

However someone maybe looking to pick up a set for something. (moose sculpture?)

I'm in the 925 area code and will be leaving the headers out on recycling night this week when I get home.

First person to reply back with the correct time and date, I'll give them my address so they can come pick up. No dibs, no offers. If the person scheduled flakes, he ruins it for everyone else since they will be recycled.

·
What me? Worry?
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not willing to ship, wanted to keep it as simple as possible. If you have any homies in the 925 you're welcome to go ahead and provide the date and time and see if you can get it though

·
What me? Worry?
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sure, provide the date and time they can get there. If it meets my schedule it's theirs. If someone else gets the Price is right, then it's theirs.

Read the 2nd half of my original post, if you have q's feel free to PM me.

·
What me? Worry?
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Could be, 925 is broad but I'm located by DVC in Pleasant Hill

·
Destroyer of Tires
16,094 Posts
How much do these things weigh anyways? And I really wish you would ship... :(

Found out I don't have someone from NorCal to pick them up.

·
Registered
683 Posts
doctor x ask AznBoyIceyIce his around that area i met him there last week

1 - 15 of 15 Posts