Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is by far THE BEST deal ever...

I go up to the walmart cashier with a case of mobil 1 5W, she rings it up, and it comes up as only $4.75. i pay and walk on out, come back and buy every case of mobil 1 on the shelves.

so lets see here... 30 qts of 5W, 30 qts of 15W (for my gsxr-1000) for under $55!!! I won't be buying oil for a good while now...

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
wait, the entire CASE [multi pack] was under $5?!?!? You absolutley SUCK!!!!! :D

·
Registered
772 Posts
I work at Wal-Mart and it is not the cashier. We have an inventory lookup system that is connected to the cash register. It looks up the UPC and the price that is attached to it.

That is a pretty good deal plus I would also get my 10% discount! :D

·
Registered
14,633 Posts
Sorry for keeping you all waiting :D

Ok I went at 4 am to see. When I checked the shelf they didn't have any of the 6 pack cases left. But after walking down another isle I found both 5w30 and 10w30 in the 6 pack. Of course with my luck they are under a bunch of other stuff. So after I get then out I walk over to a price checking terminal and scan them in.

:( Both came up at $28.88 each :(

texasKA got lucky :(

I even tried the 5 quart container but again not luck, came up at $18.89 :( .

Oh well I just changed my oil so I won't need any for a while.

·
Banned
3,284 Posts
what somebody did was scan the item and enter the wrong item price for that items upc. u got lucky thats all.:)

·
Registered
14,633 Posts
what somebody did was scan the item and enter the wrong item price for that items upc. u got lucky thats all.:)
Viper you are thinking of the old cash registers from the 1930s :laugh: .

The computer that stores the info on every products rings up the price. The cashier never puts in a price unless the item does not come up in the system. I went to check just in case all Wal-Mart’s are tied into the same system in every state.

I guess they are not :( .

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.