Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to work on fixing up my car a little bit and I'm doing brakes and tires soon. But I also wanted to explore cheaper mods that I could possibly do. Right now I'm going to tint my car (don't know how much yet) and buy either the AEM or Injen intake. Any other mods that don't involve too much $$ that you guys think are worth it or have done yourself. I heard that filters are cheap to replace, etc. (i.e. i put interior neons and did that myself and I had a great time wiring it etc and I want to do more stuff along those lines)

·
Registered
206 Posts
dragonrock said:
I want to work on fixing up my car a little bit and I'm doing brakes and tires soon. But I also wanted to explore cheaper mods that I could possibly do. Right now I'm going to tint my car (don't know how much yet) and buy either the AEM or Injen intake. Any other mods that don't involve too much $$ that you guys think are worth it or have done yourself. I heard that filters are cheap to replace, etc. (i.e. i put interior neons and did that myself and I had a great time wiring it etc and I want to do more stuff along those lines)
Get an Injen RD cold air intake..you will like.

·
ShOw Me ThE MoNeY
922 Posts
get an intake, u will LOVE the sound, either aem or injen is good choice, shop around u will fine a good deal, i believe v2 is more expensive

·
Registered
273 Posts
You could also blackhouse your headlights, if you havent already, and/or tint your tail lights, really inexpensive mods that give the car a sleeker look. Also, fog lights make the car look better, IMO, and is pretty inexpensive too.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Okay right now I'm getting new pads/rotors and leaning towards a drop. V2 is a must as well as the sway bar. However, on ebay the V2 seemed just as expensive as the injen. I was a little surprised that after a year the price is the same if not a little more. Does anyone know of a site besides ebay because on ebay its about 250 for the cheapest? I enjoyed putting neons in the interior so might put one in the trunk and will definetly do something to the front lights don't know what yet.

·
ClubbingDirectory
422 Posts
joedanger11 said:
TL sway bar is another good one.
does TL's sway bar make a major difference in handling?!

·
ClubbingDirectory
422 Posts
oh dragon, i donno wut colour neons u put inside but u cud change ur headlights and door lights if u haven't yet. They'll be much brighter and u cud pik other colours to match ur neons.
heres a clip from mine and also DIY blue gauges is REALLI sick posted initially by Shon.nv. love this one!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
oh man great vid thats pretty much the direction i want to go towards as well. I have the neons in the same place hidden. So was the gauges a hard mod to do? Also, are the dome lights etc easy to change the bulbs and if so where did you buy them? And what kind of mats are those they look good with the lights.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts