Accord V6 Forum banner

Cheapest HAWK HPS ?

919 views 18 replies 9 participants last post by  OwAce 
#1 ·
Where can i buy the cheapest hawk hps pads? I already found the part # for auto v6 coupe/sedan from hawkperformance.com. Too bad V6p doesnt have these part numbers....

Front: HB447F.667

Rear: HB145F.570

#5 ·
i think we should have a massive group buy for this item. seriously.

for everyone. ppl need to realzie how great these pads are.

you know im going to talk to HAWK itself to see if they can maybe get us a hookup.

if we can get 50 or so orders in, they might do it.

#9 ·
wow,, 154 bucks + s/h for front and rear pads from tirerack? a little too much especially with 4/5 people reviewing them have terrible squeeking problems..

carl.

#14 ·
OwAce said:
i have no squeaking problems.
OwAce, you ever looked into EBC? They're a little more hardcore. I was thinking about their red street pads, or, if I really want to be a badass, their green race pads, which supposedly have a great cold CoF too.

#17 ·
deuzezwild said:
OwAce, you ever looked into EBC? They're a little more hardcore. I was thinking about their red street pads, or, if I really want to be a badass, their green race pads, which supposedly have a great cold CoF too.
do you have a sense of how long those last? race pads literally only last race distance.

wonder how these last. im intrigued and would love to try them on my next brake change.

#18 ·
OwAce said:
do you have a sense of how long those last? race pads literally only last race distance.

wonder how these last. im intrigued and would love to try them on my next brake change.
Not really. But I feel like under race conditions, they get worn out a lot faster. I have no idea about street usage.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.