Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just lowered my car w/ Tein Basic....wanted to add rear camber kit. Was hoping to find out where the best price was. Please let me know. Thanks

·
Registered
33 Posts
dynasty21 said:
Just lowered my car w/ Tein Basic....wanted to add rear camber kit. Was hoping to find out where the best price was. Please let me know. Thanks

got mine off ebay $148 with shipping for four links. thats two for each side on the rear of the car. with this specific part i dont think your gonna find a big difference in prices across the board. ingalls is proven stuff though, easy install. must have four wheel, analog, alignment done afterward. i used to live in LA and finding a shop to do that was no problem. just moved to Vegas and there is one shop in the whole city that does that old skool alignment. depending on where you live, you might wanna source the alignment shop before you install.

·
Registered
471 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
yeah i bought mine from the company above, but through ebay for the extra buyer protection pay pal offers. it's the same prices though

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just purchased the Ingalls Rear camber Kit from Peteriap at www.iapdirect.com for a GREAT price (lower than any others I found). So far great service, it was shipped today and should be here in 2-3 days. If you order rite now there's a special for V6P members...so jump in and fix your cambers!

·
St. Louis!
3,378 Posts
price shows $139 before i enter coupon code. After I enter code, it still says $139. At $129 I will buy the ingalls rear camber kit immediately. Is everything still goin?

·
Registered
379 Posts
Yes, it is still good. I checked the coupon and it is working. If you are still having issues, feel free to enter the coupon code and I will adjust the total if it doesn't work for you. You can always call to place the order as well at 888-672-0066.

thanks.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Thought I'd share my experience with IAP. Ordered my Ingalls kit last Monday - the kit got to me in ATL on Wednesday - excellent service!

I just installed the kit today - now I need an alignment.

·
Registered
379 Posts
sonnieeeeboi said:
hey peter, just to confirm, the ingall kits for the 98-02 accords. Are these 2 links that come with the kit or is there 4 links total?
You will receive 4 links with the Ingalls kit, 2 for each corner.

·
Registered
379 Posts
dme330i said:
Thought I'd share my experience with IAP. Ordered my Ingalls kit last Monday - the kit got to me in ATL on Wednesday - excellent service!

I just installed the kit today - now I need an alignment.
Thanks for the post! Great to hear you are satisfied with our service. Let me know if you need any further assistance. :D

·
oSCaR
4,919 Posts
sorry to be offtopic but this caught my attention... hey peteriap, i was lookin around ur site and i came up on the greddy evo2 system and it says its 485 :eek: is that correct? is it the catback dual?

woops nvm i just noticed something a second right after i posted my bad :D

·
indoctidiscant
3,790 Posts
peter. do i need a camber kit for the front if i drop car 2 inches? 7th gen coupe. thanks. btw great job getting the rear kit to me.

:cool:

·
Nothing special
838 Posts
Just ordered my ingalls kit from Peter this morning. $129 shipped! Cant beat that!!

I also took a moment and let Peter know that those of us with 6-speeds would love to see ACT come out with a clutch for our cars... lets keep our fingers crossed!

·
Registered
379 Posts
OwAce said:
peter. do i need a camber kit for the front if i drop car 2 inches? 7th gen coupe. thanks. btw great job getting the rear kit to me.

:cool:
For a 2" drop, I would anticipate that you would have 1-1.5 degrees of front camber. However, the 7thgen accord is a difficult beast as it reacts differently than most vehicles to a 2" drop. If you can, find an alignment shop that can give you your current camber readings BEFORE performing the alignment. That way if you need the front kit, you can install it and then perform just one alignment.

Thanks! We do our best to keep you guys happy. :D

·
Registered
379 Posts
macboi said:
peter, do v6ers get discount on shocks?? :D :D :D
Currently, the shocks pricing on the site is what we are offering to you guys. We are currently offering a groupbuy on the OMNI full coilover. I recommend checking this out. Great deal on an awesome setup. :D

1 - 20 of 48 Posts