Accord V6 Forum banner

Cheapest Price for Replacement Shocks/ Struts

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  WHEEELMAN 
#1 ·
It's been a while since I last posted in the forums. But I have always referred back to this website for all of my information on my car.

with that said, it's time for my 00 accord shocks to be replaced. after 12 years and 70,000 ,miles (no joke on the mileage) I want to "refresh" my ride. I got a quote for OEM replacements on all 4's and the cost was $752 without labor. I don't want to lower my ride of go performance shocks. I like the peace of mind I get with my OEM shocks.

I did a search through the forums and another member mentioned a website that sold the entire assemble for all 4 corners for $150.00 each. naturally that sale is over and most websites are charging $330 and better.

Can anyone help find the cheapest price for OEM replacement shocks, all 4 corners?

Thank you for any and all feedback.

#2 ·
Tokico HP series(Blues) that are close to stock in ride, they don't lower, maybe a lil firmer? - $350 for the set(4)

Koni Yellows - performance - $750 for the set. At stock height these might ride better than the HP series. These can be adjusted in the front to lower, to give it some "rake". It is a performance shock, so still would be firmer in that aspect.

..or, just get some advance-auto replacements, should be even cheaper and just as good as OEM? maybe.

and if you want some springs, you could go OEM and just use those "blues", Although a quick check shows those springs will run you $100 a pop. ouch.
however, you got 70,000 miles on it? so springs got a lot life left in em.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.