Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of any other cheaper places than Hardtop Guy for the painted lip? It's around $300 out the door w/ shipping to SOCAL with him, which isn't bad, but wanted to do a last minute thread before throwing the card this afternoon. (Satin Silver)

Thanks

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
7thGenVillain said:
cheaphondaparts.com
handaaccessories.com
Thanks.

Handa has $92 shipping, but Cheaphonda is @247.80 out the door! I have to pay CA tax but still cheapest.

Thanks for the help, calling the ball.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lost_accord said:
Thanks.

Handa has $92 shipping, but Cheaphonda is @247.80 out the door! I have to pay CA tax but still cheapest.

Thanks for the help, calling the ball.
Hoehn Honda, Carlsbad said no price match only 20% off still $10 more then cheaphondaparts.com, both with week delivery times.

·
Registered
468 Posts
lost_accord said:
Anyone know of any other cheaper places than Hardtop Guy for the painted lip? It's around $300 out the door w/ shipping to SOCAL with him, which isn't bad, but wanted to do a last minute thread before throwing the card this afternoon. (Satin Silver)

Thanks

Post some pics when you get it installed. I'm kindda thinking of getting one too.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Try bernardiparts.com. Lip spoiler is $218.90, plus shipping.

·
Team Haidabo
2,236 Posts
I always get my lips from Islandmotorsports. They usually sell 'em for $50, or less. Dunno if it's the same for the accord, yet check them out. They are koo, and local. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts