Accord V6 Forum banner

61 - 80 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Check all of your ground connections, when you replaced your O2 sensor, you may have jiggled another connection lose.
The installation of the 02 sensor was a plug and play...I didnt even touch anything else. :)

hmmmm...:confused:

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Hmm...mine only flashes when I do that jumper thingy.

·
Registered
4 Posts
sry for the confusion but its actually the maintenance light.

over 226,000 kms. not sure which parts need checking or replacing. can someone help me out ?

i know theres another thread but i'd rather ask here while i'm at it

·
Registered
7 Posts
OBDII has certain codes that are standard for every auto manufacturer. The knock sensor code is one of these standard codes whether the car has one or not. There are additional codes in the OBDII spec that are manufacturer specific.

·
Registered
7 Posts
dcv582 Hold down your odometer trip reset button for 5 seconds while turning your ignition to the on position. Should reset your maintenance light. That light is only there to remind you to get your scheduled maintenance.

·
Registered
42 Posts
i pulled fuse 13, it resets the CEL. i haven't even done anything to attempt to fix the problem of why it came up in the first place, but the light hasn't come back.

oh well, i'll just keep on driving it.

no car payments is very nice.

·
Registered
16 Posts
dunno if anyone has said it yet...but you can go to Autozone and have them pull your OBD2 codes for free. they give you a print out and all that.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I am a new member of V6P, and I am looking for some help. I have a Missfire in all six cylinders. I have taken it to two honda dealerships, and they don't seem to know what is going on. I have replaced 6 new fuel injectors twice , several fuel filters, and spark plugs, and one new fuel pump. This will fix the problem for acouple of months, but it comes back to the same thing. Help me out. The only mods I have on the car are AEM short ram, and magna flo dual exhaust. The Car is a 2000 Honda Accord V6.

·
Registered
7 Posts
98' honda accord here. got the code p0505 (clogged or messed up IAC). i was looking at the IAC the other day and idk what kinda screws they use. i wanna take it out to look at it and maybe clean it, but im scared about striping the screws using the wrong screw driver. any suggestions?

·
Registered
1 Posts
P0170 and P0171

Hello guys, my check engine light just came out and these are the codes that it threw out: P0170 and P0171. Car has 125K miles, had the codes reset and the same codes came out again. Can anyone help me out with these 2 codes?

61 - 80 of 117 Posts