Accord V6 Forum banner

81 - 100 of 117 Posts

·
cooler than ice cubes
186 Posts
help me out here to make sure this is correct. got the check engine light diagnostic done at autozone and came up with this:
P2195- O2 sensor before Cat

is this correct????? BTW i have K&N typhoon intake on it. could that be causing it?

·
Registered
52 Posts
I used the paperclip method and got 8 long flashes and 1 short and then 8 long flashes and 3 short. according to the write up i should have an 81 and 83. I called 2 different mechanics i happen to know and both of them said this code was invalid. Am i supposed to be counting the first flash? am i doing something wrong?

·
Registered
23 Posts
used my scanner to see why my check engine light came on and it came back with P0117...i havent had time to accually get under the hood and check it out and its been a few weeks now and the check engine light has turned itself off without me erasing the code...how much would the sensor set me back?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Are some models different? i got a 2000 accord coupe and i can not find the DLC. The only thing under the dash were the hood release is is a blue socket with 2 plugs in it. One has 2 wires and the second 3. Is it me :bonk: or am i missing someting here?

·
Registered
150 Posts
So I jump my DTC and got the following codes from my ABS. What do they mean?

The light just came on randomly when I was on the highway.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Does anybody know how to get rid of the a/t malfunction code and also the p1607 ECM/PCM Internal Circuit Failure
This happen after i swaped the engine from stock to 6 speed m/t j32?
what can this problem be and how can i fix it.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Can anyone shed some light on codes P1362 & P1367? My AV6 is absolutely will not start based on these codes. How do I get to the TDC?

***Update....I am mobile once again! 23 May 11

·
Registered
23 Posts
nothing just the stupid light. im gonna change the o2 sensor and see if that works.
- Three way catalyst converter Bank 1
- Exhaust tube
- Intake air leaks
- Fuel injectors may be faulty
- Fuel injector leaks
- Spark plugs may be faulty
- Improper ignition timing
- Engine Control Module (ECM)

Changing just the O2 sensor might not solve the problem. I'd start with the easiest checks first.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had power steering question for a 2000 Accord. I have seen an o-ring fix for the 7th gen for the whining noise cause by air getting into the system. I can't seem to find a fix for the 6th gen. Any sugestions? Thanks.

81 - 100 of 117 Posts